Experience the Dream
DreamStation Go is convenience without compromise
Whether you're at home or on the go for business or venturing out on a vacation of a lifetime, DreamStation Go is a premium portable partner that provides an easy and reliable PAP experience when you refuse to compromise.
- Our smallest and lightest tubing
- Our smallest and lightest PAP Device (at less than 854 grams)
- Bluetooth ™ connectivity to Philips DreamMapper self-management application
- Full colour easy navigation touch screen
- Up to 13 hour battery life*
- Available in CPAP Pro and CPAP Auto to meet your therapy needs
*PAP run-time test conditions: CPAP mode, pressure 10cmH2O, 12 mm tubing, 37LPM leak, 23 celcius room at 1650ft elevation.
Sleepeasy ‘Stress Less’ this Christmas Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Promoter: Philips Sleep and Respiratory Care, a division of Philips Electronics Australia Limited ABN 24 008 445 743 (Philips or Promoter).
- Promotion Period: commences on 1st October 2018 and ends on 31st December 2018 at 2 PM (AEST).
- The Promotion applies to end users of Philips Respironics products only. Payment must be received before 2pm (AEST) 31st December 2018 to benefit from this promotion.
- Any supply of Products by Philips and related payments due or made by the end user to Philips in connection with this Promotion are subject to the terms and conditions of use of the product as outlined in the product’s associated user manuals.
- The Promotion only applies to the Philips Respironics product Part Numbers below
- AUG500S15-DreamStation Go AutoCPAP, AUG400S15-DreamStation Go CPAP, 1116700-DreamWear UtN Mask, 1124984-DreamWear Gel Pillows Mask, 1133375/1133376/1133377-DreamWear Full face Mask (sml/med/lge), 1090602/1090603/1090604-Amara View Mask (sml/med/lge), 1094061-Wisp Mask with Fabric Frame, 1094060-Wisp Mask with clear Frame, 1104940-Pico Nasal Mask, 1105161 - Nuance Gel Mask with Fabric Frame, 1105168 - Nuance Pro Gel Mask with Gel Frame, 1090420/1090421/1090422/1090423-Amara Mask (pet/sml/med/lge)
- The Offer: for each eligible purchase, the end user will receive a 25% discount off the recommended retail price of the item.
- The number of purchases made by any one person that is eligible to receive the offer is limited to 2 device purchases and 2 mask purchases.
- To be eligible to claim for the Offer from Philips, the end user must purchase any one of the aforementioned Part Numbers from any Philips Sleepeasy centre or from Philips online Sleepeasy Shop before the promotion end date and time.
- The Offer to the end user is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other item.
- Nothing in the Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other non-excludable implied warranties under similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
- Except for the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter excludes its liability for any third party claims arising in any way out of or in connection with the Promotion.
- If performance of the Promotion or any obligation under these Terms and Conditions is prevented, restricted, or interfered with by a cause or causes beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, and if as a result the Promoter is unable to carry out its obligations, the Promoter can in its absolute discretion, subject to any written directions made under applicable legislation, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or, if necessary, to provide an alternative giveaway to the end user. The Promoter will give public notice of such an event and that the Promotion has been cancelled, terminated, modified or suspended. The term force majeure includes, without limitation, acts of God, fire, explosion, vandalism, storm or other similar occurrence, orders of acts of military or civil authority, or by national emergencies, insurrections, riots, or wars, strikes, lock-outs and work stoppages, terrorism, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion. The excused party will use reasonable efforts under the circumstances to avoid or remove such causes of non-performance and will proceed to perform with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed or ceased. An act or omission will be deemed within the reasonable control of a party if committed, omitted, or caused by such party, or its employees, officers, agents, or affiliates.
- If you received a message of this offer via DreamMapper and wish to opt-out you can at any time, via Philips DreamMapper, under the Settings: Preferences page.
|PN||AUG400S15 / AUG500S15|