System One CPAP
A good night’s sleep can mean the difference between enjoying the next day or struggling just to get through it.
Our advanced System One sleep therapy system has been carefully developed to know when, why and how to provide you with just the right therapy and continuous comfort to help you enjoy restful sleep and more productive days.
Through advancements in software algorithms, humidification management, and the marriage of proven technologies, System One thinks for itself, carefully monitoring and recognising when your therapy needs are changing. It knows how to maximise your comfort and provides your clinician with the essential information they need to manage your CPAP/BiPAP therapy.
System One provides the latest technology in sleep apnoea treatment. In head to head comparative studies, System One better suppresses obstructive events at significantly lower pressure levels and has the most hours of patient use per night. Furthermore, when compared to conventional CPAP/BiPAP, patients have preferred treatment with the System One.
A new enhanced platform
- Advanced event detection – the ability to point out when you are experiencing symptoms beyond classic obstructive sleep apnoea (OSA). With intelligent technology that can identify clear airway apnoeas and periodic breathing, the System One immediately indicates the potential need for specialised therapy.
- System One resistance control – the technology instructs the device to compensate for variable resistance characteristics related to different masks. This leads to synchronous pressure delivery and comfort, no matter which mask you’re using.
- Flex family technologies – C-Flex, Bi-Flex, A-Flex and new C-Flex+ are our clinically proven technologies that improve your comfort while maintaining treatment efficacy. Our Flex technologies deliver just the right pressure relief at the right time, for every breath, making it easier for you to adapt to therapy.
- System One humidity control – by analysing ambient temperature, relative humidity and patient flow, System One's humidity control delivers optimum humidity and ultimate comfort (requires optional humidifier).
- Dry Box humidifier – through a combination of our cleverly designed water chamber, plus the advanced new ‘Dry Box’ addition, the risk of water ingress into the device is virtually eliminated. A filled water chamber can be tilted and even turned upside down without leaking back into the device. Should any water manage to escape the chamber, the Dry Box prevents it from entering the device.
- Fixed CPAP
- C-Flex+ pressure relief technology
- CPAP Check
- Enhanced Design
- Advanced event detection and reporting
- Patient flow and event report
- Extremely quiet operation
- Small and sleek
- Ramp capabilities
- Memory on board
- Automatic altitude compensation
- DC operation
- Simple and intuitive
- Digital Auto TRAK
- Washable pollen filters (optional ultra-fine filters)
- 4 -20cm H2O pressure range
- 2-year warranty
- Included: SD card, filters, tubing, carry bag, user manual
1 Hertegonne, K. et al. Respiration 2007
2 Nolan, G.M. et al. Eur. Respir. J. 2006
3 Nussbaumer, Y. et al. Chest.